Looking for a job in our area...check out Sask Jobs OR WowJobs
NOTICES & UPCOMING EVENTS
on logo to
take you to all the news , events & information on
Luseland Clinic Hoursl
- February 9: 9-5 Dr. Wentzel
- February 12: 9-5 Yvonne Veronelly
- February 16: 9-5 Yvonne Veronelly
- February 19: Closed
- February 23: 9-5 Dr. Wentzel
- February 26: 9-5 Yvonne Veronelly
*please note: Clinic Hours are subject to change at any time.
To book appointments please call the clinic at 306-372-4272
THERE ARE STILL TICKETS AVAILABLE, SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!!
We are selling the next round of Trip of the Month tickets for 2016-17. Trip of the Month tickets are now on available for draws starting in March 2016. Tickets are $120 and will have your name entered in for 12 monthly draws. Tickets are available at Luseland Credit Union, the Royal Bank, D&L Agency, Daisy's Corner Store and the Electrolysis Salon & Boutique, or by calling Bob Prieston at 306-372-4954. All proceeds will go towards upgrades to the Luseland Swimming Pool and the Luseland Skating Rink.ClLICK HERE FOR THE TRIPS
CLICK HERE FOR THE TRIPS, RULES & WINNERS.
|Luseland Landfill: Winter Hours are in effect.
Tuesday: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
Saturday: 1pm - 4pm
The Royal George Hotel PT Kafe is under new management featuring daily and weekly specials. CLICK HERE FOR TAKE OUT MENU (New Restaurant menu coming soon)
- Restaurant is open at 7 am - 8 pm
- Lounge open 11 am - till closing
- ATM on premises
****Wing night Wednesdays at the Royal George Bar! -Basket of wings for $5.00
Steak night!!! 10oz New York served with your choice of fries, mashed, baked or stuffed, garlic toast and a starter Caesar salad! $16.50! Starts at 5 pm in both restaurant and bar
|To keep in touch at what's happening at Luseland School - CLICK HERE FOR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
DAISY'S Corner Store.
- Regular Hours Monday - Saturday 6am-9pm
- Sunday 7am-9pm.
TOWN OF LUSELAND : IMPORTANT NOTICES:
click for information & pick up date calendar on CURBSIDE RECYCLING - click on EMTERRA website
NEXT PICKUP WED. FEB 3, 2016
CLICK HERE FOR RECYCLING COLLECTION SCHEDULE
TOWN LOTS FOR SALE:
207 Wilson Street
75' x 130' serviced
209 Wilson Street
50' x 130' unserviced
Karyl Y Richardson
Town of Luseland
SEPT 2015 NEWSLETTER (click)
FIRES IN TOWN: Fires are Permitted in Approved Backyard Fire pits. We do, however, ask that you be careful and keep a hose or water bucket handy in case a spark jumps
- Town Office Hours: 9 am 12:00 noon-12:30-4 pm
- Phone: 306-372-4218
- Notice: Persons required to be licensed under the provisions of this bylaw are those persons carrying on..... businesses, industries, callings or occupations..... who are not operating the businesses from property that is commercially assessed within the Town that they own
- When major water breaks occur on a weekend, we do our best to deal with an emergency to safeguard our infrastructure and protect our water supply. We then deal with notification when our office is opened. If you have further questions or concerns regarding the water shut off please contact the town office at 306-372-4218
Winter Hours are in affect DEC. 1, 2015
- Tuesday: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
- Saturday: 1pm - 4pm
Please bring money or a cheque for tipping fees. Please note that the landfill attendant does not carry change.
Please note that the landfill attendant does not carry change.
Click here for LANDFILL COSTS -to view the Recycling Program guidelines-go to Notices & Bylaws-click on Recycling.
|CLICK HERE FOR THE LUSELAND/DODSLAND MALLARD 2015-2016 SCHEUL - FIRST GAME OCT. 30 AT 8:30 PM - KINDERSLEY @LUSELAND
Check out the new clothing store on main street
-Zero Clothing co Open Tuesday to Saturday 10 - 5 Closed for lunch 12 - 1
Luseland Arts Council presents
Click here for more information
Fridayy, February 26, 2016
Luseland Homecoming Hall at 7:30 pm
|Luseland is participating in SaskAlert, a broadcast warning system CLICK HERE for more information.
Luseland Bible Camp Website
The Golden Dragon' Restaurant.
Hours: Holidays 11 am-8 pm. CLOSED MONDAYS Business Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 11 am-8 pm- Daily Specials for Lunch & Dinner
- Tuesday - 12 noon-1:30 pm
- Wednesday - 12 noon-1:30 pm
- Thursday - 12 noon-1:30 pm
- Sundays -- 5 pm - 8pm
CLICK HERE(all menu items available at these times)
FOR MENU (includes Liquor Menu)
Click here for Upcoming Movies.
Shows are Friday and Saturday. Show times will still be at 8:00 PM
(The Theatre is now on Facebook)
|Meals on Wheels is now in Luseland. If anyone is interested in receiving meals on wheels, please call Tanis Sibley at 306-372-2646 ext. 236
- Tuesdays 1 pm - 7 pm
- Thursdays 10 am - 12: pm & 1 pm - 5 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 12 pm - 1 pm - 4 pm
|Notice Regarding Used Clothing Drop off at St. Eugene de Mazenod Catholic Church:
- The CWL will once again be collecting used clothing and will now be dealing with Community Living out of Unity, Sk.
|Check out the History page for Through
the years written by R. Bell & was
published in 1967
by Luseland, Salvador District Centennial Committee.
& Freight Schedule click