Looking for a job in our area...check out Sask Jobs OR WowJobs
NOTICES & UPCOMING EVENTS
on logo to
take you to all the news , events & information on
Luseland Clinic Hoursl
- November 27: closed
- December 1: 9 am -5 pm -Dr. Wentzel
- December 4: 9 am -5 pm -Yvonne Veronelly
- December 8: 9 am-5 pm - Dr. Wentzel
- December 11:9 am -5 pm -Yvonne Veronelly
- December 15: 9 am-5 pm -Dr. Wentzel
- December 18: closed
- December 22: 9 am-5 pm -Dr. Wentzel
- December 25: closed
- December 29: 9 am-5 pm -Dr. Wentzel
To book appointments please call the clinic at 306-372-4272
|Luseland Landfill: Winter Hours will be in effect starting December 1st, 2015.
Tuesday: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
Saturday: 1pm - 4pm
The Royal George Hotel PT Kafe is under new management featuring daily and weekly specials. CLICK HERE FOR MENU
- Restaurant is open at 7 am - 8 pm
- Lounge open 11 am - till closing
- ATM on premises
**Wing night will start again at the Royal George!
Our first one will be December 2. 5-9 pm
Basket of wings for $5.00
|To keep in touch at what's happening at Luseland School - CLICK HERE FOR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
|Luseland Learn to Skate will be starting Friday November 13th. Depending on number of kids time will be 3:30 or 4:15. If your child is interested in joining learn to skate please contact me either on here or phone 306 372 4145. Thank you!
|Luseland Christmas Memory Light Display - Help us light up our Christmas Memory Light Display. Donations of $5 in memory of a loved one are being accepted at the Delta Co-op Farm Supply until Dec. 10. On Santa Claus Day, December 12, the Memory Light Display at the Flower Garden on Main Street will be lit.
TOWN OF LUSELAND : IMPORTANT NOTICES:
click for information & pick up date calendar on CURBSIDE RECYCLING - click on EMTERRA website
NEXT PICKUP WED. DEC. 9, 2015
CLICK HERE FOR RECYCLING COLLECTION SCHEDULE
SEPT 2015 NEWSLETTER (click)
FIRES IN TOWN: Fires are Permitted in Approved Backyard Fire pits. We do, however, ask that you be careful and keep a hose or water bucket handy in case a spark jumps
- Town Office Hours: 9 am 12:00 noon-12:30-4 pm
- Phone: 306-372-4218
- Notice: Persons required to be licensed under the provisions of this bylaw are those persons carrying on..... businesses, industries, callings or occupations..... who are not operating the businesses from property that is commercially assessed within the Town that they own
- When major water breaks occur on a weekend, we do our best to deal with an emergency to safeguard our infrastructure and protect our water supply. We then deal with notification when our office is opened. If you have further questions or concerns regarding the water shut off please contact the town office at 306-372-4218
Winter Hours are in affect DEC. 1, 2015
- Tuesday: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
- Saturday: 1pm - 4pm
Please bring money or a cheque for tipping fees. Please note that the landfill attendant does not carry change.
Please note that the landfill attendant does not carry change.
Click here for LANDFILL COSTS -to view the Recycling Program guidelines-go to Notices & Bylaws-click on Recycling.
Mark your calendar for the Luseland Santa Claus Day, Saturday, December 12. The Luseland Development Committee, in conjunction with the businesses and a number of organizations, are planning a day of Christmas festivities. Here is the list of events happening in Luseland on December 12.
All Day Events:
Santa Claus Day specials can be found at many businesses including
- Luseland Family Foods
- Electrolysis Salon
- Daisy's Corner Store.
- The Luseland Pharmacy will have Pot of Gold chocolates $5.77, fleece housecoats $21.49, Roughrider merchandise 30% off -ONE DAY ONLY plus a draw and other instore specials.
- There will be a draw for a $50 Gift Certificate at Zero Clothing, plus 15% off some items along with milk and cookies.
- Stop for hot apple cider at the Credit Union and enter the draw for $250.00 Luseland Bucks. Check out all the stores for great specials and prizes.
- 10:00 – 12:00 Library Tea and Raffle, plus a visit from Santa in the afternoon to read stories to the children. There will also be a children's coloring contest.
- 12:30 – 4:00 Visit the Museum. A Fish Pond for children ages 10 and under from 12:00 to 2:00. There will also be a draw for everyone who stops in at the Museum.
- 2:30 - FREE Santa Claus Day Show at the Theatre, showing "Dream Works Holiday Collection" sponsored by Mary Kloster – Royal LePage. Free popcorn courtesy of Thrun Holdings, BP Tire, D-Can Ag Repair and Schnick Enterprises. Following the show enjoy a visit with Santa, treat bags donated by the Legion and tobogganing at the hill by the Senior's 4plex.
- 4:00 – 6:00 Giant Bonfire and wiener roast with marshmallows at the Senior's 4plex by the tobogganing hill. Food will be donated by the Delta Co-op. Bring your own toboggan and enjoy some outdoor fun.
Plan to spend the day on Main Street and enjoy the spirit of Christmas in Luseland
|CLICK HERE FOR THE LUSELAND/DODSLAND MALLARD 2015-2016 SCHEUL - FIRST GAME OCT. 30 AT 8:30 PM - KINDERSLEY @LUSELAND
Christmas Community Cantata "Walk in the Light'
Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 7:00 pm
Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Church
Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 7:00 pm
Luseland Homecoming Hall
Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 7:00 pm
Sacred Heart Catholic Church
Lunch will be served following the Cantata
Donations to a local charity will be accepted at the door
We are now starting to sell the next round of Trip of the Month tickets for 2016-17. Trip of the Month tickets are now on available for draws starting in March 2016. Tickets are $120 and will have your name entered in for 12 monthly draws. Tickets are available at Luseland Credit Union, the Royal Bank, D&L Agency, Daisy's Corner Store and the Electrolysis Salon & Boutique, or by calling Bob Prieston at 306-372-4954. All proceeds will go towards upgrades to the Luseland Swimming Pool and the Luseland Skating Rink.ClLICK HERE FOR THE TRIPS
Trip of the Month is back for 2015!
CLICK HERE FOR THE TRIPS, RULES & WINNERS.
Check out the new clothing store on main street
-Zero Clothing co Open Tuesday to Saturday 10 - 5 Closed for lunch 12 - 1
| DAISY'S Corner Store. Congratulations to the new owners. Hours -
Mon-Sat 6:00 am to 9:00 pm and Sundays 7:00 am to 9:00 pm-
|NOTE: Alberta Electrolysis-Salon- Our Fall and Winter HOURS ARE:. Tuesday - Friday 9 AM- 5:3 PM -great selection of fall and winter fashions, purses and jewelry.
|Saturday, November 21- Arts Council will be holding Marketplace from 10 am - 4 pm.
|Luseland is participating in SaskAlert, a broadcast warning system CLICK HERE for more information.
Luseland Bible Camp Website
The Golden Dragon' Restaurant.
Hours: Holidays 11 am-8 pm. CLOSED MONDAYS Business Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 11 am-8 pm- Daily Specials for Lunch & Dinner
- Tuesday - 12 noon-1:30 pm
- Wednesday - 12 noon-1:30 pm
- Thursday - 12 noon-1:30 pm
- Sundays -- 5 pm - 8pm
CLICK HERE(all menu items available at these times)
FOR MENU (includes Liquor Menu)
Click here for Upcoming Movies
THEATRE WILL OPEN ON SEPT 11 FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON.
Shows are Friday and Saturday. Show times will still be at 8:00 PM
(The Theatre is now on Facebook)
|Meals on Wheels is now in Luseland. If anyone is interested in receiving meals on wheels, please call Tanis Sibley at 306-372-2646 ext. 236
- Tuesdays 1 pm - 7 pm
- Thursdays 10 am - 12: pm & 1 pm - 5 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 12 pm - 1 pm - 4 pm
|Notice Regarding Used Clothing Drop off at St. Eugene de Mazenod Catholic Church:
- The CWL will once again be collecting used clothing and will now be dealing with Community Living out of Unity, Sk.
|Check out the History page for Through
the years written by R. Bell & was
published in 1967
by Luseland, Salvador District Centennial Committee.
& Freight Schedule click